I decided fourth level and above were just not for me...I want to stick with lower level dinky stuff. Kick me off the blog if you want!! Seriously, I'm sorry to dissapoint every one, but I decided not to buy the fabulous RPSI gelding. I might regret it later, but I had a feeling I had a bigger chance of regretting it if I DID buy him. I think he is just TOO big and powerful for me....I need more of an old plug : ) So, if anyone is looking for a really really nice dressage horse, I know where one is.
So...still looking. Going to see a cute little pony for the second time this weekend. He is a saintly 7 yr old TB/QH that has done a little bit of everything and does it all with a smile. He's not fancy, but he is really cute...tiny little ears and the sweetest face.
He'll pack my grandmother around a 3' hunter course. I know almost all of his history as this is another horse that was found through friends. I rode him last weekend and as soon as I sat on him I breathed a sigh of relief...he is just so simple. So, we'll see how the trail ride goes this weekend....
7 comments:
We're never going to kick you off this blog!! And don't worry - the RPSI gelding IS perfect...for someone. Don't fret because he wasn't perfect for you. Except now you've tempted me to go buy him!! And they'll be all confused when they find a bratty chestnut Arab in his stall in his place...hahaha.
OH MY GOODNESS that is the CUTEST face ever!! Please keep us updated on that sweetheart!!!
Hey, don't worry about disappointing anyone else! You have to do what is right for YOU!!! ...and it sounds like you are! I hope it goes well this weekend. He is a real cutie! More pics, please! :)
BTW...you should frame that picture!!!
There's nothing wrong with a safe horse! If that's what you want, then buy that. No sense buying something you aren't going to have fun on.
Don't feel bad about not buying a horse that wasn't right for you!
I just LOVE that pic, he is adorable. We want lots of pictures from your ride!
awww... he's a cutie!
very cute...he looks familiar...do I know him?
Post a Comment